Monday, June 1, 2015

Rethinking Hell 2015

I will be participating in a conference called Rethinking Hell, to be held at Fuller Theological Seminary in Pasadena, CA in a couple weeks here.

Registration is still going on, if I'm not mistaken. Here's a link to a page with the full conference program and a code for a $25 discount on registration.

Here's the blurb about my paper:

“Christian Apokatastasis contra Crisp & Walls” – Steven Nemeș (Fuller Theological Seminary Arizona) - in this presentation, an M.Div student will sketch the contours of a patristic, biblical universalist tradition, drawing from Ilaria Ramelli’s recent research in The Christian Doctrine of Apokatastasis, and argue for its superiority over those of the doctrine’s objectors, specifically those held by plenary speakers Oliver Crisp & Jerry Walls.

If I sound like a punk-ass, it's because I am one. I will probably post my paper here after I present. In any case, some of the arguments I bring up have already been the topics of posts here.

No comments: